Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rock Hard Shoulders

I'd like to say "Rock Hard Abs," but we all know that would be a big fat lie. I could quite possibly have the knottiest (is that a word?) shoulders that anyone has ever had. They are so bad that it wakes me up at night and that just can't be good. My shoulders hold all the tension in my body and so...they are basically screwed. My headaches are back up to 9's each day and that just can't be good either. My head feels like it weighs 800 lbs., which doesn't really put me in a great mood. But, there is a light at the end of this tunnel! Tomorrow at exactly 10am I will be on a massage table for 30 nice long minutes and then will see the chiropractor who will promptly fix me (or at least he better). So, only one more night of pain, suffering and very rock hard shoulders. I am happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A pedicure and a massage! I'm jealous! You so deserve it, though, so I won't hold it against you.

~Sophia