Saturday, November 17, 2007

Well, Looky There...I'm One Lucky Duck!


Thanks to Lori at "Eggs in a Basket" for honoring me with my first award within the infertility blogosphere. I did not bring my acceptance speech with me, but let me just say a hearty THANK YOU and...

I honor Lori over at "Losses and Gains" because she writes every single thing I want to say about losing boy/girl twins at 23 weeks. And, because she's just so dang wise.

I also honor Akeeyu at "herveryown" because she is the best writer I know (or know in my computer) and each day I hope and pray I turn on my computer and find a new post to keep me laughing hysterically.

And, finally, I honor Ann at "The Unlucky 20 Percent" because she just lost a sweet baby boy at 20 weeks. I know the unbearable pain.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I never properly thanked you for this award--thanks! This means a lot. I wish I didn't need the "fortitude," though...

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Not that you will have any time in the near future, but from a completely unbiased perspective (I am completely ignorant about infertility), I think you have a tremendous gift for writing (and coping). Your words and wit could help not only those suffering as you have but also those others (Dr. Jerk, insensitive parents, well-meaning but clueless others). May God bless you and your precious baby girl.