1. I will quit sticking my foot in my mouth. I really have good intentions, but it seems the minute I step foot out of bed something strange happens to my mouth.
2. I will strengthen my legs so I can start running again. Yes, this one didn't happen in April.
3. I will take my prenatal vitamin daily like a good girl.
4. I will set a timer at the computer and then GET UP when it goes off. Seriously...I've got to get a handle on this nightly internet thing.
5. I will wake up at 6:00am. I am officially putting the alarm clock in the bathroom to force me out of bed.
6. I will eat a healthy breakfast.
Wanna place bets on #5? We all know the "Morning Melissa." I am directly setting myself up for failure.