Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Pink Pill Day

Even though it's beautiful, bright, and sunny outside, I can always tell when it is a Pink Pill Day as soon as I open my eyes. Too bad I don't have any! My Babe picked up an extra shift at SBFD so I will see him Tuesday evening. I'm not really sure how I lived when he worked 48 hours shifts for so long. Well, I can tell you...I didn't manage very well. He is the hardest worker I know and thank goodness for that. I have a lot of things to do today to keep me busy - church, the grocery store, etc. but I have zero motivation to do them. If someone called to invite me somewhere, it wouldn't make a hill of beans difference because I have zero motivaion to go anywhere or see anyone. I am forcing myself to take a shower and get to church at 12:30pm. I miss My Babe. It's like someone takes away my right leg when he isn't around. I don't even want a Pumpkin Chipper Muffin. I'm in a funk, I tell you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I have known you for years but only now - only today - I feel like I truly know both Melissa's. I feel honored to know the whole you. The real you. You are such an amazing person and writer - I couldn't stop reading. You made me laugh and cry within the same breath. Thank you for sharing you with us. I love it all. I can't wait to read more and learn more about you. I will be thinking and praying for you both -always.