I missed September, but only because I felt like dog and school was kicking my butt.
1. Think positively.
2. Walk Peanut a little after school instead of heading directly for the bed.
3. Swim once a week.
4. Rely on prayer throughout the day. I'm good about it going to sleep, waking up, and during the "moment of silence" at work, but that's about it.
5. Continue on the "no" path when it comes to extra responsibilities at work.
6. Advocate for the care I feel I need, even when I am feeling shy, defeated, unsure, like a wimp, etc.
6. Remain thankful for the little human I am busy growing.